It stands for the name of 5 people.
No. of Episodes
26 episodes in 2 seasons each.
And the first episode starts with a haunting mansion/fort like place in the middle of a storm and a guy running on the edge. Thumbs up for the beginning. And if you love to watch beginnings and pilots, watch the complete first two episodes.
There is plenty of humor and excitement in this series to offer with Blunk working alongside the guardians and the kids juggling normal life with the extraordinaire. The series is a nice watch for kids above 8 to 10 depending on what parents approve, nevertheless it is a great entertainment for adults too.
I like every episode but there are some, way better than others.
- Episode 7 (S1): This episode is a good lesson for kids so don’t skip this one.
- Episode 13 & 14 (S1): The princess is found and it’s… duhh. GO watch the series! 😛
- Episode 26 (S1): Princess saved or more like princess saw the truth… but OK, whatever! The end also indicates the beginning of season 2.
- Will’s (electric), Cornelia’s (teleknises), Irma’s (mind control), Taranee’s (thought projection) and Hay Lin’s (invisibility) power expand in Episode 3 (S2)
- Phobos and the guardfians working together episode 22 (S2)
- Taranee’s awesome powers in episode 8 (S1)
- The ending of episode 9 is great. Unlike other series, which have the heroes miss their normal life because of the hero stuff, this one works out pretty well for everyone in the end.
- Cornelia’s power becomes super power in episode 15 (S1) and episode 2 (S2)
- HayLin’s powers start to expand in Episode 23 (S1)
- Summoning of Cendrcar in Episode 2 (S2). The place looked purple and beautiful.
- Episode 17 (S2) is in a whole new universe, a nice change of scene.
- Phobos trying to be nice in episode 22 of S2 is the most funny thing ever.
- When all five guardians turn into their elements in episode 26 (S2)
- Phobos (the big one in season 1)
- Prince Victor (can turn into a masked snake man)
- Tracker and Sniffer (the evil ghost rider with a dog)
- Hunter (a rhino riding viking who comes back in S2)
- Sorceress who is actually a former Guardian, Narisa
- Phobos, of course!
The W.I.T.C.H is a great cartoon/animated series to keep oneself entertained. Each episode is not only a stand-alone but also a link to the other episodes. The endings are well tied up and brings the past, present and parallel spaces in harmony (as they say in W.I.T.C.H land). As for rating it appropriate for the kids, some scenes may not qualify depending on the parental vision.